Parham

Parham House
Parham House
Steve Wyatt ©

Parham House and gardens are surrounded by some 875 acres of working agricultural and forestry land.  This includes 300 acres of ancient park in which fallow deer roam - descendants of the original herd first mentioned in 1628.

Now owned by a Charitable Trust, the house, gardens and park are administered by a Council of Management charged with their care and with the duty of continuing to open Parham to the public.

Updated: Saturday 27 May 2017
Sussex photos at Sussex Gallery
© Trevor Roman 2005-2017