If you have a photograph of a Sussex location or attraction and you would like to see it published on the web then why not email it to Sussex Gallery for consideration. It doesn't have to be a masterpiece: if it's in focus and has some photographic merit then that's all we need - just simple photos are often the best. Here's what to do.
- Prepare a copy of your photo in jpg format - when saving your file choose the highest quality option
- Do not bother to alter the size of the image - send it in its original size
- The resolution is not critical but the longest side should be at least 950 pixels
- Include a few details that would be useful for a caption
- E-mail the picture (as a file attachment) to Sussex Gallery
One word of caution - please do not send pictures that have no identifiable connection to Sussex (eg close-ups of flowers etc) - they will not be published.
I can't guarantee to use every picture but I'll try to include at least one of yours!
If you have a website or a Twitter account I will include a link to it on the Contributors page and on each of your photos.
Copyright will remain with the author of the photograph.
Any enquiries regarding the use of any photograph will be referred to the author.